A lightweight bomber jacket with a Sherpa shell for women.
Female Model Information:
- Height: 5'10”
- Size: M
- Inset pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Intermediate Weather
- Shell: 100% Sherpa
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine was cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.
|sleeve||31-31 ½||31 ½ - 32||32 – 32 ½||32 ½ - 33 ¼||33 ¼ - 34|
|sleeve||79-79 ½||79 ½ - 81||81 – 81 ½||81 ½ - 84 ¼||84 ¼ - 86|