The B-15 is a classic flight jacket made tough to battle the harsh elements. Features a nylon shell and removable synthetic mouton fur collar. The Alpha B-15 features button tabs once used by pilots to connect oxygen masks and headset wires. Comes in Black, Sage and Navy (please note that the original color 'Navy' ordered by the U.S. Military has more of a teal shade to it...rather than the darker 'navy blue' traditional jackets are known for). This bomber jacket tends to be more generous in the torso so if you like a tight fit order down a size or consider our B-15 Slim Fit.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Size: Large
- Alpha's heritage flight nylon B-15 silhouette with a removable faux-mouton collar.
- Water Resistant
- Removable faux-mouton collar
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Oxygen tab on chest
- Two lower welt pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- This garment is a unisex style. This jacket fits true to size for a men’s core fit. Women are recommended to choose 1 size down.
- FIT: Core
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Intermediate Weather
- HERITAGE BODY REFERENCE: Men's B-15 Core Fit
- SHELL: 100% Flight Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Dry clean only.
The B-15 is a classic flight jacket made tough to help service members and pilots battle the harsh elements.