N-3B W Parka
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- The parka's adjustable hood is lined with faux mouton and trimmed with removable faux fur.
- The nylon shell and reinforced elbows make this N-3B durable against the elements.
- The jacket features Alpha’s signature zippered utility/pencil pocket on the sleeve along with four additional pockets -- two large snap-closure chest pockets and two lower flap pockets.
- A water-resistant ladies jacket with 100% polyester fill.
- The model is dress size 0-2 and is 5'8"; she is wearing an XS jacket.
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
|size||Numeric||Neck (in)||bust (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)|
|XS||0-2||13-13 1/2||33-34||25-26||36-37||31-31 1/2|
|S||4-6||13 1/2-14||35-36||27-28||38-39||31 1/2 - 32|
|M||8-10||14-14 1/2||37-38||29-30||40-41||32 – 32 1/2|
|L||12-14||14 1/2-15 1/4||39-41||31-33||42-44||32 1/2 - 33 1/4|
|XL||16-18||15 1/4-16||42-44||34-37||45-47||33 1/4 - 34|
|Size||Numeric||Neck (cm)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.