Slim Fit M-65 Field Coat
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the M-65 Field Coat as the two jackets have different fits (standard vs core) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles.
- Standard fit that is more true to size
- Heavy brass zippered front closure
- Concealed hood zips shut
- Durable NYCO fabric is wind/tear resistant, made from a 50% cotton and 50% nylon blend
- This item has different specs is NOT compatible with the M-65 liner (ALS/92)
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||inseam (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||31 1/2||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|S||14-14 1/2||38-40||32-34||38-40||32-33||31 1/2||145-160|
|XL||17-17 1/2||44-46||38-40||44-46||35-36||32 1/2||190-215|
|2XL||18-18 1/2||46-48||40-42||46-48||36-37||32 1/2||215-230|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.