M-65 Field Coat
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
• This jacket has a loose fit so we recommend ordering at least one size smaller than your typical size.
• Get your authentic M-65 field jacket in olive, black, camouflage, navy or khaki.
• Warmth is unrivaled with this vintage field coat, containing buttons for a liner attachment and waist, hood/bottom hem draw-cords
• Look great and stay comfortably dry with the heavy brass zippered front closure and snapping fasteners on our hunting coat
• This workhorse army jacket is wind/tear resistant, made from a 50% cotton and 50% nylon blend for water repelling properties and durability
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||inseam (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||31 1/2||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|S||14-14 1/2||38-40||32-34||38-40||32-33||31 1/2||145-160|
|XL||17-17 1/2||45-47||39-41||45-47||35-36||32 1/2||190-215|
|2XL||18-18 1/2||48-50||42-44||48-50||36-37||32 1/2||215-230|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)||Inseam (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.