USN Pea Coat
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- Our wool pea coat is a blend of 75%, wool Melton and 25% nylon, paired with a quilted nylon lining for maximum warmth and comfort
- Beefy 26 oz. wool content provides plenty of warmth
- This authentic pea coat has a vent back for ease of movement, along with four total pockets to accommodate any belongings
- For even more warmth, flip up your lapel and button all the way up to the neck to keep out drafts
- Choose from black, navy or gray for your own genuine 10 button US Navy pea coat
Alpha Fit Guide
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||Height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||36-38||30-32||36-38||31-32||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.