Undefeated x Alpha x Burton N-3B Parka
Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
Blizzard-busting warmth and classic military function for on and off-hill battles in the coldest climates.
Wage war against the coldest conditions in the UNDEFEATED x Alpha x Burton N-3B Parka. Outer-space-grade warmth is achieved through the combined forces of strategically mapped THERMOLITE® Insulation with a fur-lined scuba hood. Elements are repelled with the choice of a Toray or Flight Satin shell fabric that is the same used by the Swiss Military. Fit dimensions are precisely tuned for mountain missions and urban exploits alike, while full litany of custom Velcro® patches gives you free reign to personalize your look. For sizing check out the Burton Size Chart.
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-Layer Polyamide Twill Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 10,000G] [Coyote Tan / UNDFTD Camo Colorway]
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Solid Polyester Micro Twill Weave Fabric [5,000MM, 5,000G] [Black Ops Colorway]
- WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign® Approved Recycled THERMOLITE® Insulation [100G Body / 80G Sleeves] and Printed Soft Taffeta and Mesh Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Military Style Scuba Hood with Removable Faux Fur Trim
- YKK CNT5® Waterproof Zippers
- Zippered Media Pocket
- Welt Entry Chest Pockets on Lining
- Removable Zippered Arm Pocket
Select a Region:
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.