Free Domestic Returns On Exchanges Read Returns Policy
- The sizing for this jacket cannot be compared to the Slim Fit N-3B as the two jackets have different fits (core vs standard) and the variations between sizes differs between the two styles. When determining your size please consider whether you will layer under the jacket and if you prefer a more fitted look.
- The N-3B parka is one of our warmest; suitable for sub-freezing temperatures
- The 100% nylon outer shell, polyester interlining and faux fur-lined/trimmed hood make this Snorkel parka optimal for staying warm & dry
- Our cold weather parka also has a full-length storm flap and inset knit cuffs for additional protection against the elements
- The USAF N-3B parka is tough, with reinforced elbow patches, in addition to an adjustable take-up strap/draw cord in the hood
Select a Region:
|Size||Neck (in)||chest (in)||waist (in)||hip (in)||Sleeve (in)||height||weight (lbs)|
|XS||14-14 1/2||35-37||29-31||35-37||32-33||Regular 5'6" to 6'||130-145|
|3XL||19-19 1/2||49-50||42.5- 44||49-50||36-36.6||230-245|
|4XL||20-20 1/2||50-52||44-45.5||50-52||37- 37.5||245-260|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)||Sleeve (cm)|
How to Measure:
Measure around base of neckline, keeping one finger between your neck and the measuring tape.
Measure around body with tape leveled on the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around your waist with the tape leveled at the narrowest point of your torso.
With arm relaxed at your side, measure from center back neck, to point of shoulder, and along the arm to the wrist (just below round bone).
Stand with heels 2—3” apart. Keep the tape leveled and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
Measure pants that fit you well, and feel comfortable. Lay pants flat on table, and smooth the front and back crease. Measure along the inseam from crotch to bottom of edge of hem.