A women's faux leather silhouette lined with Sherpa.
Female Model Information:
- Height: 5'10”
- Size: M
- Sherpa Lining
- Faux leather binding detail on seams
- Stand up collar
- Buckle adjustment straps on collar and hem
- Center front zipper
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Professional wet cleaning.
First designed in 1934, the B-3 bomber became the military-issued cold-weather flight jacket. Aviators who manned the B-17s and B-24s in the skies over Europe in WWII came to rely on their B-3 jackets as they often flew for 8-9 hours in unpressurized cabins, where air temperatures could drop to more than 60 degrees below zero. The bomber was vital to the crew’s comfort as the crimp of the sheep's wool created insulating air spaces, naturally retaining heat and absorbing excess moisture generated by the body. It remains one of the warmest and most insulating bomber jacket ever made.
|sleeve||31-31 ½||31 ½ - 32||32 – 32 ½||32 ½ - 33 ¼||33 ¼ - 34|
|sleeve||79-79 ½||79 ½ - 81||81 – 81 ½||81 ½ - 84 ¼||84 ¼ - 86|