Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A cotton herringbone version of a N-3B silhouette.
Female Model Information:
- Height: 5'10”
- Chest: 32”
- Waist: 24”
- Size: M
- Garment Washed
- Channel quilted Lining
- Snorkel hood
- Buckled hood adjuster
- Storm flap
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior upper welt pockets
- Two exterior lower flap pockets
- One interior patch pocket
- Storm cuffs
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dryclean.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.