We've given our Slim-Fit M-65 a modern makeover and fit just for women in the Defender W with buttons for liner. Made of 100% vintage cotton slub and treated with a heavy garment washed with stones, this field coat has an updated finish and different feel. The fit can be tailored even more with the drawstring waist. This version of the M-65 Defender comes with buttons inside to attach with the M-65 Defender Liner W.
Female Model Information:
- Height: 5'9'
- Chest: 32'
- Waist: 23'
- Size: M
- Garment Washed
- Wear alone or button in M-65 Defender Liner W for additional warmth
- Concealed hood in collar
- Drawstrings at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Buttoned epaulets on shoulder
- Drawstring at hip
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Cuff adjusters
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Heavy Vintage Cotton
- LINING: 65%Polyester/35% Cotton
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.