Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Part of our brand new collection, this spring variation of the L-2B flight jacket is reversible with a unique battlewash exterior, specially designed to replicate a worn, vintage look.
Female Model Information:
- Height: 5'9"
- Size: M
- Alpha logo on zigzag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.
|sleeve||31-31 ½||31 ½ - 32||32 – 32 ½||32 ½ - 33 ¼||33 ¼ - 34|
|sleeve||79-79 ½||79 ½ - 81||81 – 81 ½||81 ½ - 84 ¼||84 ¼ - 86|