Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
The L-2B Long W has a matte nylon shell with a no-fill, nylon twill lining. This breathable, water-resistant flight jacket is perfect for those spring temps and light showers.
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Lightweight Matte Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry clean only.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.