PRODUCT DETAILSColors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The L-2B Flex Flight Jacket for women. The lightweight jacket features four hook-and-loop areas that allow for self-expression via patches. The jacket includes four patches and others can be added to customize the look to reflect your style. Check out the limited-edition patches in the AlphaIndustries.com Patch Program. For a tigher fit check out the MA-1 Flex Slim Fit.
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Space for patches on chest and sleeves
- Four patches included
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- No fill
- XS-S 3.5" x 2" (left chest and sleeve), 3.5" x 3.5" (right chest and sleeve)
- M-XL 4" x 2" (left chest and sleeve), 4" x 4" (right chest and sleeve)
- Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Flight Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, wash separately.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
- Or dryclean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.