This fishtail parka offered for ladies is done in a Cotton Herringbone shell with the classic fishtail shape in the back. This style of parka was used by U.S. Armed Forces in the late 40s and throughout the 50s.
- Garment Washed
- Drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Placket with snap down front
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Snap up fishtail at back
- Cuff Adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.