SWOOP FISHTAIL W PARKA
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. This fishtail parka offered for ladies is done in a Cotton Herringbone shell with the classic fishtail shape in the back. This style of parka was used by U.S. Armed Forces in the late 40s and throughout the 50s.
- Garment Washed
- Drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Placket with snap down front
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Snap up fishtail at back
- Cuff Adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.