Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Using the French army lightweight field coat designed in the 50s as the basis, this embellished ladies' field coat features a bird and flower embroidery.
- Garment Washed
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Hidden button placket
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Two exterior side entry pockets
- Elastic at side hem
- Crane embroidery on back
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- Lining: 100% Cotton Sheeting
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors, inside out.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Alpha's version of a classic French field coat silhouette. This variation is adapted from it's historical counterpart first released in the 1950's. The design mimics the large pocket shape of the M-65 to allow soldiers to carry maximum ammunition and supplies.
|sleeve||31-31 ½||31 ½ - 32||32 – 32 ½||32 ½ - 33 ¼||33 ¼ - 34|
|sleeve||79-79 ½||79 ½ - 81||81 – 81 ½||81 ½ - 84 ¼||84 ¼ - 86|