This seasonal update to our classic fishtail design is both waterproof and wind resistant, built for versatility with the unpredictable spring breezes in mind. It features reflective drawstrings and is constructed from a ripstop blend for added durability.
Female Model Information:
- Height: 5'9'
- Chest: 32'
- Waist: 23'
- Size: M
- Wind Resistant
- Reflective drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- Zippered pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight"
- Contrast color seam seal tape on all seams with 'Alpha' branding
- Snap down placket
- Waterproof zippers
- Two exterior zippered pockets
- Snap up fishtail at back
- 25K mm water rating
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% 3-Layer Poly-Ripstop
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry. Do not iron or dryclean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.