Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Freshen up your winter look with this chevron parka jacket, designed to stand out on harsh winter days. The quilted shell and stand-up collar are constructed of a quality polyester and nylon blend, while adjustable cuffs help ensure a snug, warm fit.
- A short, puffer silhouette with contrast chevron detailing.
- Water Resistant
- Chevron quilted-shell
- Standup collar
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve with pen cap inserts
- Signature red “remove before flight” flag
- Rubberized patch on sleeve
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 55% Polyester, 45% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.