B-15 HERRINGBONE FLIGHT JACKET W
PRODUCT DETAILSA cotton herringbone version of a B-15 silhouette with a faux mouton collar.
- Garment Washed
- Removable faux mouton collar
- Fold down collar
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Cotton Herringbone
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dryclean. Remove faux fur before washing.
The B-15 Flight Jacket was first introduced in 1944 to replace the B-10 aviator jacket. It was a very popular military bomber jacket throughout the late 40's as by the U.S. Air Force pilots and air crews. Designed for cold temperatures, the B-15 was a reliable winter jacket and came equipped with Mouton fur collar and 100% wool knit waistband and cuffs.