B-15 STRAIGHT HEM MOD W
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
PRODUCT DETAILSA flight nylon, moto inspired women silhouette with a shearling collar.
- Water Resistant
- Removable shearling collar
- Diagonal front zipper
- Snap down lapel
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red “Remove Before Flight” flag
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit rib cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dryclean only. Remove fur before drycleaning.
The B-15 Flight Jacket was first introduced in 1944 to replace the B-10 aviator jacket. It was a very popular military bomber jacket throughout the late 40's as by the U.S. Air Force pilots and air crews. Designed for cold temperatures, the B-15 was a relaible winter jacket and came equipt with Mouton fur collar and 100% wool knit waistband and cuffs.