Snag a genuine, military issue M-65 field jacket with a twist. This deadstock M-65 Field Coat, complete with a concealable hood and a water-resistant outer shell, has been upcycled with a modern tie dye effect. The field jacket is the most iconic piece of the innovative M-65 uniform design that was issued to the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War. Little has been changed in the garment design since the '60s, a mark of the field jacket's versatility and classic style.
This is an upcycled item, created by using a tie dye effect on a deadstock M-65 Field Coat. Each upcycled item is unique and may show slight variations in color, pattern, and design.
- A tie dyed field jacket made from water-resistant poly cotton with a concealable hood and heavy-duty brass zipper.
- Concealed hood hidden in collar
- Drawstring at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Cuff tabs
- Made in USA
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- LINING: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Cool iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Due to the dyed nature of this garment colors may bleed.
- XSMALL R: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
- SMALL R: GOOD condition, with minimal signs of wear or age.
Operation Re:Supply brings authentic vintage and deadstock military goods to you. Using our expertise derived from decades as a lead military contractor, Operation Re:Supply consists of a curated, handpicked selection of pre-owned vintage and deadstock military surplus apparel and accessories. All items are authenticated in-house by Alpha Industries, guaranteeing the same quality you’ve come to expect from any Alpha Industries item. Operation Re:Supply creates a space where old and new come together, featuring upcycles collaborations with established and emerging artists and designers.
Please note, returns on Re:Supply items will only be accepted within 14 days of the order date. Original tags must be attached and item bust be in original condition.