Comfortable and durable, this pair of classic vintage M-65 field pants is ready for all of your favorite outdoor activities. They were manufactured to military specs and feature the woodland camo pattern that was the military standard from the 1980s until 2004, as well as optimized functionality with large cargo pockets and room for a pant liner. The innovative M-65 uniform design originated in 1965, when it was issued to the U.S. Army during the Vietnam War.
This is an authentic deadstock item. Deadstock items are past production, uncirculated items that are in unused condition, but may shows signs of age. This item has been authenticated by Alpha Industries.
- Genuine Issue, classic military pants that are durable enough for all environments.
- Recommended for use in moderate to light weather conditions.
- Front zipper and button closure
- Belt loops
- Waist adjuster
- Buttons on inner waist for buttoning in pant liner
- Two front slant pockets
- Two side cargo pockets
- Two back flap pockets
- Made in USA
- SHELL: 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash on perm press, warm, with mild detergent. Do not wring or twist. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low.
- X-SMALL: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- SMALL: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
- MEDIUM-LARGE: EXCELLENT condition, new or like new with no signs of wear.
Operation Re:Supply brings authentic military vintage and deadstock good to you. Using our expertise derived from decades as a lead military contractor, Operation Re:Supply consists of a curate, handpicked selection of pre-owned vintage and deadstock military surplus apparel and accessories. All items are authenticated in-house by Alpha Industries, guaranteeing the same quality you’ve come to expect from any Alpha Industries item. Operation Re:Supply created a space where old and new come together, featuring upcycles collaborations with established and emerging artists and designers.
Please note, returns on Re:Supply items will only be accepted within 14 days of the order date. Original tags must be attached and item bust be in original condition.