N-3B DOWN PARKA (SEASONAL)
REVERSIBLEDouble zipper pulls, can be reversed
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A down-filled version of Alpha's N-3B that reverses into a soft nylon, channel-quilted silhouette.
- Water Resistant
- Channel-quilted lining
- Snorkel hood
- Removable MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior handwarmer pockets
- Two exterior flap pockets with side entry
- Two interior welt pockets
- Two interior zipper pockets
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% Dry Nylon
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon
- Fill: 75/25 Down
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, shake after drying to disperse down. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.