SENTRY PRIMALOFT FISHTAIL PARKA
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
WIND RESISTANTProtects during windy conditions
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A fishtail silhouette with a removable Primaloft-filled vest.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'1”
- Chest: 38”
- Waist: 29”
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Removable Primaloft vest with center front zipper included
- All over 'Alpha' logo print Lining on vest
- Stand up collar with hook and loop closure
- Center front zipper placket Interior drawstrings at waist
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Two interior mesh pockets
- One exterior patch on vest
- Two exterior side entry pockets on vest
- Hook and loop patch on sleeve
- Cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% PT Nylon
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon (Vest)
- Fill: 100% Primaloft (Vest)
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Do not dryclean. Remove vest before washing, wash separately.
- Vest: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron, do not dryclean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.