REVIVAL FIELD COAT
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Revival Field Coat is a lightweight field coat that is designed for warmer temperatures.
- Standard Fit lightweight field coat
- The Revival has four, flap pockets with snaps for storing your gear.
- Drawstrings for easy adjustment of fit.
Recommended Care Instructions:
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron.
- Do not dryclean.
- Remove trims before washing.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.