PT TRACK JACKET
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
WIND RESISTANTProtects during windy conditions
Our PT Track Jacket design blends optimal utility with a contemporary, sporty look. Elastic cuffs and waistband make for a snug fit, and the jacket boasts a reflective chevron applique on the front and back for added aesthetics.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Size: L
Female Model Information:
- Height 5'10"
- Size: S
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Stand up collar
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Reflective chevron applique with piped edges on chest and back
- Reflective 'Alpha' print on chest
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Elastic cuffs and bottom band
- This garment is a unisex style. This jacket fits true to size for a men’s standard fit. Women are recommended to choose 1 size down.
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% PT Nylon
- Lining: 100% Mesh
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Do not iron or dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.