N-3B MOD PRIMALOFT PARKA
WIND RESISTANTProtects during windy conditions
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A waterproof, Primaloft-filled parka.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'1”
- Chest: 38”
- Waist: 29”
- Size: L
- Wind Resistant
- Channel quilted Lining
- Seam Sealed tape on all seams
- Drawstrings at hood and waist
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Reflective Alpha print on back neck
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- 25k mm water rating
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% 3 Layer Poly Rip-Stop
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon
- Fill: 100% Primaloft
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron, do not dryclean.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.