N-3B MOD PRIMALOFT PARKA
WIND RESISTANTProtects during windy conditions
PRODUCT DETAILSA waterproof, Primaloft-filled parka.
- Wind Resistant
- Channel quilted Lining
- Seam Sealed tape on all seams
- Drawstrings at hood and waist
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Reflective Alpha print on back
- Two exterior zipper pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- 25k mm water rating
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Extreme Cold Weather
- Shell: 100% 3 Layer Poly Rip-Stop
- Lining: 100% Soft Nylon
- Fill: 100% Primaloft
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron, do not dryclean.
The N-3B is the first jacket that Alpha Industries produced for the U.S. military. Just two months after the company was founded in 1959, the N-3B and the Navy shipboard shirt entered production. The N-3B was created to protect air force ground and crew members from the extreme cold weather climates. First offered in midnight blue, the parka was later changed to a sage green and re-designed when it was adopted by all military services.