M-47 PILE LINER
REVERSIBLEDouble zipper pulls, can be reversed
PRODUCT DETAILSColors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. A long, reversible Sherpa liner with diamond-quilted sleeves.
- Decorative snaps down center front and hood
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red “Remove Before Flight” flag
- Diamond-quilted sleeves
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Below the knee
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- Shell: 100% Sherpa
- Lining: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester
- Fill: 100% Needle Punch (sleeve)
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not iron. Or dryclean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expanding into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.