L-2B SCOUT L.O. CAMO FLIGHT JACKET
REVERSIBLEDouble zipper pulls, can be reversed
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
This low observance jacket reflects a more subtle, sophisticated design aesthetic with its hidden camo exterior. It is also reversible to reveal an all-over Alpha print lining. A lightweight shell and underarm vents help accommodate movement and increase breathability.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Chest 34"
- Waist 28"
- Size: L
- All over Alpha print on lining
- Alpha Logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard Length
- Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100%
- Lightweight Matte Nylon Lining: 100%
- Nylon Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry clean only.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.