Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
This loose-fitting L-2B offers breathability while providing a protective outer layer for a range of spring and summer weather conditions. In this new, softer edit, Alpha combines the traditional flight nylon exterior with fleece accents on the upper body yoke and removable hood.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Chest 34"
- Waist 28"
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Removable double layer fleece hood
- Tonal Alpha logo embroidery on hood
- Fleece yoke on upper body
- Alpha Logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Loose
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon, Yoke: 100% Fleece
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.