L-2B HOODED BATTLEWASH FLIGHT JACKET
The L-2B battlewash is an instant classic. It's lightweight, made to be worn in breezy spring weather conditions, and features a removable fleece hood for versatility. The battlewash finish is produced through a special distressing process to emulate a worn-in, vintage aesthetic.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'0'
- Chest: 36'
- Waist: 30'
- Size: L
- Removable doublelayer fleece hood
- DTM Alpha logo embroidery on hood
- Alpha Logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior welt pockets
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dryclean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.