Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Worn best for light rain conditions or athletic activities, this reflective, water resistant jacket ensures the best fit with cuff adjusters and a hem drawstring. Subtle Alpha brand touches include reflective logos on the back and chest and an all-over Alpha print lining.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'0'
- Chest: 36'
- Waist: 30'
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Fold down collar
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- All over Alpha print lining
- Center front "Alpha" branded snaps
- Tonal reflective 'A' logo on chest
- Tonal Alpha reflective print on back
- Two exterior welt pockets
- Drawstrings at hem
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Lightweight Matte Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expanding into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.