Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
This onion-quilted liner can be worn by itself or paired with the M-65 Defender (men's only, it will not fit into the M-65 Defender W) for an additional layer of warmth. The liner buttons up and has knit cuffs to help keep out the elements.
- Wear alone or button into M-65 Defender Jacket for additional warmth
- Onion quilted shell
- Two lower patch pockets
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- SHELL: 100% Nylon Rip-Stop
- LINING: 100% Nylon Rip-Stop
- FILL: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.