Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Our classic MA-1 blood chit flight jacket now comes in a lightweight L-2B version, complete with blood chit artwork sewn into the lining and a water resistant, matte nylon outer shell. This bomber jacket is available in light woodland camo — a perfect splash of print for any spring wardrobe revamp.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Two interior welt pocket
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Reverses to American flag blood chit
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light
- Shell: 100% Lightweight Matte Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron.
- Or dry clean.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.