Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
The L-2B Scout flight jacket is constructed with a lightweight matte nylon shell, producing the effect of robustness while still appropriate for light spring weather. The vintage white version of this bomber jacket, a new addition, features an all-over Alpha print lining.
Male Model Information:
- Height: 6'0'
- Size: L
- The L2B Scout has two snap-closure hand pockets and two interior pockets with snap closure.
- It features Alpha's signature zippered utility/pencil pocket with Remove Before Flight keychain on the sleeve.
- Water Resistant
- Rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband.
- Matte black zipper with metal aluminum teeth.
- No fill
- Standard fit
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach if needed.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not iron
- Or dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.