INJECTOR MOD FLIGHT JACKET
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
PRODUCT DETAILSA bomber silhouette featuring a large map pocket and faux mouton collar.
- Water Resistant
- All over Alpha print Lining
- Removable faux mouton collar
- 'Alpha' Logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Heavy nylon webbing patches on chest and shoulders
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One exterior 'map' pocket
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Intermediate Weather
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dryclean only. Remove faux fur trim before drycleaning.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.