PRODUCT DETAILSColors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. A classic fishtail silhouette with an onion-quilted, button-in liner.
- Garment Washed (shell)
- Onion-quilted button-in liner with zip front
- Stand up collar
- Snap down placket
- Drawstrings at waist and hem
- Two exterior flap pocket
- Cuff adjusters
- Snap up fishtail at back
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh (shell) Above Hip (liner)
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- Shell: 70% Peached Cotton, 30% Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon Ripstop (liner)
- Fill: 100% Polyester (liner)
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Shell: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dryclean.
- Liner: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Hang to dry. Do not iron. Do not dryclean.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.