COMPOUND UTILITY JACKET
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A breathable and sturdy alternative to the MA-1, the compound utility jacket features an eye-catching contrast yoke and elbow reinforcements. Underarm vents and a stand-up collar with a concealed hood allow maximum preparedness in your day to day life.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Chest 34"
- Waist 28"
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Stand up collar with concealed hood
- Contrast yoke on upper body
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Elbow reinforcements
- Center front placket with "Alpha" branded snaps
- Underarm vents
- Four exterior body pockets
- Two exterior side entry pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior patch pocket
- Knit rib cuffs and waistband
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% TT Nylon
- Lining: 100% Poly Mesh
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expanding into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.