Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Specially built to endure those April showers, our spring collection anorak offers a protective fit with adjustable cuffs and drawstrings at the hood, wast, and hem. Both the vintage olive and blue stand out with distinctive color blocking at the hood, yoke, and pockets.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Chest 34"
- Waist 28"
- Size: L
- Water Resistant
- Drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Color blocking at hood, yoke, and pockets
- "A" logo embroidery on front zipper flap
- One center zipper pocket with flap
- Two exterior pockets
- Cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Lightweight Matte Nylon
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dryclean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.