Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
- A classic jogger silhouette in onion skin taffeta with neon mesh lining.
Male Model Information:
- Height 6'2"
- Size: L
- Elastic waistband and cuffs
- Contrast mesh lining
- Onion skin taffeta drawstrings
- Reflective Alpha logo on front
- Two front zipper pockets with reflective cord pulls
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Tonal herringbone detailing
- Two rear flap pockets
- Reflective Alpha print on back
- Zipper slits at bottom cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Inseam: 29”
- Length: Ankle
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- SHELL: 85% Polyester, 15% Nylon
- LINING: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.