Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Alpha's Heritage M-65 Field coat featuring United States Marine Corps inspired patches.
- Wind Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Wear alone or button in ALS/92 Liner for additional warmth
- Concealed hood hidden in collar
- Drawstring at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Red “U.S. Marine Corps” flag
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Two Green Knights patches on chest
- American Flag patch on sleeve
- F-35B patch on sleeve
- Green Knights patch on back
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Bi-swing back
- Cuff tabs
- Fit: Core
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 50/50 Nylon/Cotton
- LINING: 65/35 Cotton/Polyester
- FILL: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry clean only.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.