Alpha's classic MA-1 flight jacket featuring United States Navy inspired patches.
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag Blue “U.S. Navy” flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two Grim Reaper patches on chest
- American Flag patch on sleeve
- F-35C Lightening II patch on sleeve
- Grim Reaper patch on back
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Fit: Core
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Intermediate Weather
- Shell: 100% Flight Nylon
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fill: 100% Polyester
Recommended Care Instructions:
- Dry clean only.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.