Alpha's lightweight flight jacket for women with NASA patch details.
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- NASA "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- NASA patch on chest
- American flag patch on shoulder
- Two exterior flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman knit cuffs
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100%
- Lightweight Matte Nylon Lining: 100%
- Nylon Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dry clean only.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.
|sleeve||31-31 ½||31 ½ - 32||32 – 32 ½||32 ½ - 33 ¼||33 ¼ - 34|
|sleeve||79-79 ½||79 ½ - 81||81 – 81 ½||81 ½ - 84 ¼||84 ¼ - 86|