EXCLUSIVE M-65 FISHTAIL WITH SHERPA
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
A hooded, long M-65 fishtail nylon parka with shearling hood and lining. Online exclusive.
- Water Resistant
- Shearling lined hood and body
- Drawstrings at hood and waist
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Poly-satin lined sleeves
- Snap down front zipper placket
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Cuff adjusters
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% flight nylon
- LINING: Sleeves: 100% Poly Satin
- Body: 100% Sherpa Wool
- FILL: 100% polyester (Sleeves only)
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Clean professionally by a suede and leather expert.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.