EXCLUSIVE M-65 FISHTAIL WITH SHERPA
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
PRODUCT DETAILSA hooded, long M-65 fishtail nylon parka with shearling hood and lining. Online exclusive.
- Water Resistant
- Shearling lined hood and body
- Drawstrings at hood and waist
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Poly-satin lined sleeves
- Snap down front zipper placket
- Two exterior flap pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Cuff adjusters
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Extreme Cold Weather
- SHELL: 100% flight nylon
- LINING: Sleeves: 100% Poly Satin
- Body: 100% Sherpa Wool
- FILL: 100% polyester (Sleeves only)
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Clean professionally by a suede and leather expert.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.