Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
ComplexCon Exclusive M-65 Defender Field Coat, available in Chocolate Chip, Swiss and Tiger Camo. Made of 100% vintage cotton slub and treated with a heavy garment washed with stones, this field coat has an updated finish and different feel. The fit can be tailored even more with the drawstring waist. Pair it with the Defender liner for additional warmth.
- Garment Washed
- Wear alone or button in M-65 Defender Liner for additional warmth
- Concealed hood in collar
- Drawstrings at hood, waist and hem
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Buttoned epaulettes on shoulder
- Drawstring at hip
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- Cuff adjusters
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: 100% Heavy Vintage Cotton
- LINING: 65/35 Cotton/Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Cool iron.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.