EXCLUSIVE M-65 CONSTRUCT FOR COMPLEXCON
Colors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The M-65 Construct Field Coat in multi-camo is an online exclusive made for ComplexCon 2017. Ideal for a moderate weather, the M-65 Construct Field Jacket is the perfect way to make a subtle yet bold statement. With the carefully constructed vintage cotton patch work combining different camo prints and metal antique brass zipper, you'll be able to pair this jacket with any outfit while keeping that authentic military-inspired look.
- Garment Washed
- Patchwork multi camo shell
- Signature wire field coat zipper
- Drawstring at waist and hem
- Four exterior body pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- One interior zipper pocket
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Thigh
- RECOMMENDED WEATHER: Intermediate Weather
- SHELL: Heavy Vintage Cotton, Cotton Rip-Stop and Faux Bedford Cord
- LINING: Cotton Sheeting
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron.
The M-65 field coat was first issued to the U.S. Armed Services in 1965 as a replacement for the M-51 field coat. The M-65 represented the culmination of field coat design, drawing on the technological developments of the M-43 and M-51 field coats used in WWII and Korea. The M-65 incorporated the bi-swing back and oversize design originally developed for the M-41 to provide more room for soldiers to carry everything from personal items to extra ammunition.