COLOR BLOCKED NASA ANORAK
WATER RESISTANTProtects during mild wet conditions
A lightweight, color-blocked anorak with NASA.
- Water Resistant
- Drawstrings at hood, waist, and hem
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- NASA "Remove Before Flight" flag
- NASA patch on chest
- Color blocking at hood, yoke, and pockets
- "A" logo embroidery on front zipper flap
- One center zipper pocket with flap
- Two exterior pockets
- Cuff adjusters
- This garment is a unisex style. This jacket fits true to size for a men’s standard fit. Women are recommended to choose 1 size down.
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Above Hip
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell: 100% Lightweight Matte Nylon
- Lining: None
- Fill: None
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Dryclean only.
Since 1959, Alpha Industries has distinguished itself as a maker of exceptional jackets and outerwear. Alpha first solidified its roots as a clothing contractor for the U.S. Department of Defense, producing N-3B parkas for the Air Force initially, and then expensing into additional silhouettes in the coming decades. Alpha is widely known for producing the MA-1 bomber jacket, now a timeless fashion staple. In addition, Alpha was the first producer of the iconic M-65 field coat, a contract that the company would hold for over 25 years. After decades of designing for all types of combat and weather conditions, Alpha Industries has set the standard of quality for jackets, parkas, field coats, and more — first worn by military service members and now loved by civilians. Each piece stays true to the Alpha Industries mission by offering a unique blend of function and heritage with innovation and style.