PRODUCT DETAILSAlpha's L-2B Flex Flight Jacket with exclusive Playboy city patches.
- Water Resistant
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Space for patches of chest and sleeves
- Four Playboy city patches included
- Two lower flap pockets
- Two interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs, and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs
- FIT: Standard
- LENGTH: Above Hip
- Light Weather
- SHELL: 100% Flight Nylon
- LINING: 100% Nylon
- FILL: None
- Dry clean only.
The L-2B flight jacket was introduced in the early 1950s for use in light temperature zones (50 to 86 degrees F). Initially the bomber was only used by the U.S. Air Force which is why the USAF insignia was put on the sleeve. The flight jacket went through many specification updates including the removal of the oxygen tab, snap tabs and epaulets, along with the USAF logo as the jacket was eventually adopted by the Navy and other branches of the armed forces.