KINFOLK X ALPHA QUILTED STORM CRUISER LONG
PRODUCT DETAILSColors marked down are final sale. Items on final sale cannot be returned or exchanged. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The jacket is a Kinfolk take on the Alpha Quilted Liner. The design and graphics are references to Kinfolk's retro future aesthetic. Kinfolk has long been inspired by film such as AKIRA and Blade Runners. The jacket is meant to blend perfectly into a classic New York winter layered outfit. This item not combainable with any offers.
- Artwork by Kinfolk
- Onion quilted body
- Cheetah printed lining
- Fold down collar
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Kinfolk artwork on chest
- “Goodtimes International” artwork on back
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pocket
- Cuff adjusters
- Fit: Standard
- Length: Thigh
- Recommended Weather: Light Weather
- Shell:100% Nylon Rip-Stop
- Lining: 100% Nylon Rip-Stop
- Fill: 100% Polyester
RECOMMENDED CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron or dry clean.
Kinfolk was formed in 2008 by friends from New York, Los Angeles and Tokyo, Japan. The concept of a “Kinfolk life” evolved from their desire to create products and experiences they’d imagine but couldn’t find to purchase. Combining experience from a variety of disciplines, the group set out to source the highest quality designers, builders and techniques to develop lasting products and unique experiences.